Friday, August 28, 2009

Cancer Free.....Well, at least this post

Cancer Shmancer!
I am tired of the "C" word, so I thought I would share some fun stuff that has been going on!

I heard giggling from the kitchen, and got out of bed to see this....

Grandma Jane giving Brooke a bath in the sink! It was hilarious.

The next morning I woke up to see Jack and Daddy making me breakfast, Ohhh.
Don't you love that he hauled his potty to the kitchen.

Brookelle has mastered the Sippy!




Jack spent some quality time with Grandpa Wheatley



Jack's cousin Josh spent a few days with us, Jack never quit smiling!


And now we are all finally back under the same roof (or in the same basket)!
Hopefully we can have some fun before the "C" word takes over again.

8 comments:

Nichole said...

So glad you have your babies back. We will miss seeing you at the reunion, hang in there!

Karla said...

I miss the kids and of course you too!

Liz and John Behunin said...

What to you mean the C word takes over again?

Can't wait to see you this weekend, are you sure you are up to it?

Kent/Sue Adams said...

Your kids are so darn cute!!!

Cunning said...

I love the toilet in the kitchen! That is hilarious!

Kimi said...

That high chair picture with the sippy cup and the two tooth smile is just too cute!

Alicia said...

So glad you are all together again - I can only imagine how hard that was - I'm sure you are soaking in every minute!! Hang in there!

Jill said...

Oh angie! I'm just catching up! I too had to have surgery.. no "C" word though. I know it's rough. My sister actually had the EXACT same thing as you! she had to have her thyroid completely removed.. lucky no cancer also! So I feel your pain HANG IN THERE!!! :)