Sunday, September 6, 2009

Thank You


I wanted to do something AMAZING for Vince's 30th Birthday, but since Cancer is slowly eating away our bank account, my options are really limited. So I guess this little tribute will have to suffice.



Thanks for pushing me up Table Rock. Thanks for going shopping with me (I know you love it)



Thanks for Humoring Me. Thanks for always making me laugh.





Thanks for putting up with me! Thanks for putting up with me! Thanks for putting up with me!




Thanks for all the Hard work you do. Thanks for listening to me scream on that scooter!





Thanks for always being a shoulder to lean on. Thanks for being my best friend.



Thanks for being a great role model for Jack. Thanks for helping me through this.

Thanks for being the best Daddy in the World!




Thanks for saying "I do". Thanks for taking care of us.



Thanks for keeping me on my toes. Thanks for killing lots of these.



Thanks for teaching me stuff, like how to live in the country, and the difference between wheels and tires



Thanks for supporting me in everything. Thanks for always being there for me.

Thanks for always being willing to help. Thanks for posing for ridiculous photos.


And most of all.....

Thanks for making me the Luckiest Girl in The World!


Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Chica, how sweet. I started crying when I read this post! Happy birthday Vince. We all know what it's like to live with Ang. :) Just kidding, but seriously.

Karla said...

Happy Birthday Vince! Love the memories and the pictures!

Liz and John Behunin said...

Happy birthday Vince, I hope you have all recovered from the crazy weekend.