Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Valentine's Day

Jack and Ivy were sick the weekend of Valentine's.  We had a 4 day weekend from school and Jack barely made it to his Valentine's Party. I dropped him off for it. 

 Brooke was having a great day until she came home and fell down in the road AGAIN.  That girl and the road in front of our house is cursed. Luckily she didn't need stitches this time. 

Valentine's morning we watched dirt being dumped in the backyard. So exciting. 

 And the big mama even got all dressed up to go out to dinner. I am 34 weeks and 6 days in this picture. 

 We were supposed to go get pizza, but Vince begged us to stop and eat at his favorite seafood place.
SEAFOOD! I HATE SEAFOOD! He promised the chicken fingers would be good and it wouldn't smell like fish in there. I was soooooo hungry that I said okay. 

 It was actually fine. And pretty good. Jack loved his Salmon thing. Yuck. 


I wasn't feeling very good that day so sadly I forgot to take pictures of the cute little gifts I got the kids and the little party we had when we got home from dinner. I made a strawberry cheesecake and it was delish. 

0 comments: