Tuesday, February 10, 2015

December Happenings- Part 2

The amount of trips the girls and I take to Target are ridiculous...but they sure love to eat lunch there!

I swear we had the warmest December on record. No snow until Christmas Eve.

 Grandpa Wheatley's Christmas Party was on December 14th in Tremonton.  It was so fun to see everyone!


With Jane in Wyoming visiting her first Great Grandbaby who was in the hospital, Ivy got to come with me to get my hair done.  She was pretty good so the stylist put a purple tinsel in her hair. Best day ever. She did come home covered in hair though from playing on the floor....not so cool. 



 We got a security system installed and I LOVE IT!

 Bumpdate- 26 weeks

Polar Express day at school and Grinch Day. I forgot to send her to school in her pajamas on Polar Express Day, so glad she forgave me!

 On the 18th Abby flew in for a few hours with her "friend".

 He even let the kids get in the plane for a minute. So fun. 


Thanks for coming Abby!


 Jack was soooo disappointed that we didn't have Christmas lights on the house. We don't have a yard either so there weren't any lights on trees. I tried my best with the front porch.


And then wam bam thank you maam, we all got sick!
It started with Brooke,

 Then Ivy Jack and Me! I had kidney stones and the stomach flu.  I thought for sure the baby would die. It was awful.


 That same weekend, on December 20th, Grandma Jane had a terrible accident in Wyoming and fell down a flight of stairs breaking her arm and shoulder in multiple places and lots of ribs. She was flown back to Idaho and had surgery Christmas Eve. We were still a little sick by then and couldn't see her. Poor Vince ran back and forth from taking care of his mom and his family. It was a busy week!


On December 23rd the kids were better, and I was still recovering from the flu, so they hand delivered our neighbor gifts. 

We were just so glad that we were all better by Christmas Eve!

0 comments: