Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Getting Ready For Baby

Feeling the crunch at 35 weeks I thought I better get going on the nursery. 


 The changing table cover was on the bottom of my list because I HATE sewing with minky, and this is extra furry minky, but I got it for a steal of a deal and couldn't resist using it. It turned out just as I wanted and it is extremely soft!


The carseat cover turned out so cute, and I am almost done with the crib quilt. 

 

I dug through EVERY bin in our storage room to find the missing bin of baby stuff. Success. The storage room may never recover!

And it wouldn't be a baby update without documentation of my feet. 36 weeks and my feet, legs, knees and thighs are HUGE. These are my size 11 shoes. I have one pair that fit and they were kind of pricey for should I will only wear for a short while, but I was getting desperate!





0 comments: