Tuesday, February 2, 2010

He Loves Me

Guess what,

It's Official,

Vince loves me.

After months and months of crying about my terrible camera, whining about how I can't capture the cuteness of my kids, and hinting that I desperately needed a nice camera.....

Viola!

I got my birthday present a little early (that is what a little/lot of whining will do for ya)

Now I can truly capture the cuteness of my children.

Now, if they would only do something cute...

I have finally captured Brooke's signature look
(Dont judge: Her hair was cute earlier in the day)


Again, her signature.
If you thought I took too many pictures before......beware the future of this blog.

5 comments:

Karla said...

Yea! Hey new pillows on the couch but, I can't enlarge the pictures!

Nichole said...

Love my camera...have fun with yours, I am assuming a new SLR camera! Enjoy and happy birthday on Monday...mine is one day earlier on Superbowl Sunday!

Cunning said...

I all of a sudden want a camera. My Bday is in December- too early to ask?

And- I love the signature look. Own it Brooke.

The Taylor's said...

I better start whining myself. I'm due for a new one myself. A good one is really the only way to go right?

mandy said...

Wahoo!!! Getting a nice camera makes all the difference in the world! And now you'll be able
to show off your kids a little bit more! Yahoo!!!