Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What Happens in Vegas....

.......Will not be shown here.



Not because we had a few crazy and wild nights, only because my dear husband would rather die than pose for or take pictures.

Amazingly, he felt that we should capture the fun night we had at Brad Paisley.



My apologies. You won't be able to see

*All the glorious shopping that took place
* The disheveled messes we were after running a mile down the strip so we wouldn't miss Lance Burton.
* Me enjoying the Bellagio fountain show for the 100th time-I am easily pleased.
* Both of us FREEZING at the pool, in our coats, praying that the sun would come out.

Good times.

If you are wondering what our kids did, go HERE. Grandma's house does not disappoint.

6 comments:

Ethnie said...

I am glad that you enjoyed your Vegas vacation. Those couple trips are much needed every now and then. I know it helps Hunt and I get caught up with each other. Our lives are so busy at home that we don't take the time to just be together in the same way we are on a trip. Hope it was everything you wanted.

Karla said...

I am ready and waiting for another tending session!

Ryan, Becca, Brinley Boo AND Casen too! said...

So glad you guys had fun! I bet it was nice to get away! I just had so much fun catching up on your blog! Your kids are ADORABLE! I can't believe how much they look a like! Thanks for the invite :)

Kent/Sue Adams said...

Hey- it looks like you guys had a good time! For some reason Brock wont take any pictures either! And the funny thing is Jane always has a camera around!

The Taylor's said...

Ba hum bug Vince. Give the girl some memories will ya!

Alicia said...

What a fun trip - and you totally and completely deserve it! Christopher used to lose his wallet all the time and I finally told him that if he did it again I got a $500 shopping spree...which has never actually happened...so good job making your man follow through on this one! =)
And I'm so jealous about Brad Paisley. So so jealous.