Sunday, February 14, 2010


Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday. Don't ask why, because I don't know.
It's not because my husband is the Romantic type; this is his least favorite holiday.

But every year he gets better and better at it.

So I don't know why, but I ♥ Valentine's Day!

Jack wanted to make a Valentine for Daddy yesterday. He was so excited. He must get it from his mother.
Our Valentine's morning was a DISASTER! 9:00am church doesn't always bring out the best in me :) But I still managed to get the kids' presents ready for them before they woke up.


My mom always had a little present in our spot when we woke up on Valentine's morning. I wanted to carry on this tradition because I always loved it. She still does it for the grandkids, those little bags of candy are from her, THANKS GRANDMA!

I bought the doll and Handy Manny right after Christmas and it has been killing me to keep them hidden for so long. The looks on their faces this morning made it all worth it.

♥ Happy Valentine's Day ♥

2 comments:

Karla said...

Oh, we miss you! I can't wait to see those dolls, the live ones and the plastic ones, too.

mandy said...

Such cute pictures of the little ones! Must have been taken with the new camera!