Saturday, February 27, 2010

Big Baff Tub


Jack has been CONSTANTLY asking to go swimming. This is the best I could do without daddy to help me at the pool.



I paid Jack with Candy to put his face in the water. And you better believe Brooke would not be shown up!


"Brookie, Come here, I want to tell you a secret."

Take 1 Take 2 Take 3
Jack got kissed, and he freaked

Now, I normally do not post naked pictures of my children. But I could not resists this one.
She stood in that exact pose for about 45 seconds.
She must have been deep in thought.

8 comments:

Karla said...

Was Brooke drinking the water and what kind of candy worked(I'll stock up on them at my house)?

Brittney said...

our girls look a little alike I think. I wish you lived here Angie, our kids would have fun playing together

Brittney said...

oh, and I loved her dainty foot next to the tub picture. Poised with just a toe on the ground like she was posing

Ryan, Becca, Brinley Boo AND Casen too! said...

Haha, so cute! What a fun idea! I loved the "telling a secret" pictures!

Chris and Cindy said...

Cute pictures! I can tell you are loving the camera!!!

The Taylor's said...

Brooke is too cute-little stink. Her & Jaden should definitely hook up in their teen years.

Liz and John Behunin said...

I love Brookes swimsuit. Joshua has the same suit as jack. We miss those little guys.

Kent/Sue Adams said...

I know what kind of a "deep thought" keeps my kids standing still for that long.. its a filling up the diaper thought! Your kids are just too cute!