Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Step Up


The big bath tub just wasn't cutting it. So we headed to West Yellowstone this weekend for some serious swimming.

I love the middle picture. Brooke is pushing Jack out of the way, because how dare he impede upon her photo op.

Jack is still having trouble finding his sea legs. He has a love/hate relationship with water.


Brooke on the other hand....
can't get enough!

I forgot to pack the high chair, so this was the best I could do. Vince took a picture of what I did most of the weekend. Work.

Mornings usually consisted of these 3 monkeys,

and some boogers and bedhead.

And before we knew it, it was time to go!

4 comments:

Karla said...

I love every picture! I need to see them in person!

Ethnie said...

Your kids are adorable! And what kind of work were you doing over the weekend?

The Taylor's said...

Fun! I've never thought of doing a little get away to West Yellowstone, but good idea. Looks like a fun little family trip.

Paige said...

You have the happiest kids. You can just tell they are loved. Looks like such a fun trip!