Monday, February 8, 2010

26

Whoa. I'm old.

Today is my birthday.

We just got home from a great weekend trip to Utah, and instead of unpacking, cleaning and doing the laundry, I decided to go through the pictures I took this weekend.

It's my birthday right? I can do whatever I want today!

This is my favorite picture from the weekend. Mom & Brooke giggling together.
Brookelle found a friend.
Grandpa read stories to the kids.
And of course, the Bouncer House!
The highlight of Jack's trip!
Uh-Oh Vince. NO DADDYS ALLOWED!

I had an awesome Birthday weekend! Thanks Mom and Dad!

9 comments:

feefoo said...

Happy Birthday! What a fun time of year for a birthday, you can buy what you want that you didn't get for Christmas, and it is probably even on sale now.

Karla said...

It was fun! Can't wait for the next visit!

Liz and John Behunin said...

It was great to see you this weekend, great pictures. I'm sure there are many more to come.

Katherine said...

Happy Birthday! If it makes you feel any better, I'll be 24 this year. I thought we were four years apart!?

The Taylor's said...

Happy Birthday Angie. And just for the record...you are not that old yet. And.. love the pic of your dad reading to the "kids" ahem and Vince- cracks me up how into it he looks. You never grow out of story time right?

Marcie said...

Happy Birthday!

Chris and Cindy said...

I love Brookes picture of her reflection... too cute... hope you had a great birthday.

Cunning said...

Happy BDAY!!!!

I hope you didn't try to steal my thunder at our wedding two years ago- who knew what great things would happen on Feb. 8th.

I hit 26 in December- we are a little too close to 30 for my taste!

Denise said...

Wow Happy Birthday. Funny thing is that it is my dad and my brother's birthday on the same day!!! What a great birthday to have.