Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It's about time


We Finally got some snow.
And we finally aren't sick.

So we could finally go outside for some fun!

Brookelle decided that snow isn't fun. Maybe it's because she was forced to wear her brother's ugly old boy boots. Yup, that would have done it for me too.

We went out this morning to shovel some snow, and Uncle Trevor came over from next door and took Jack on a shovel ride. I wonder if that is a new Winter Olympic Event we will see next month.

And for some crazy reason, perhaps it is all this staying inside we have done, my kids are obsessed with playing with this laundry basket. Good thing we aren't sick anymore, my kids need some interaction with the outside world.



1 comments:

Karla said...

I love the up-side-down clothes basket picture and Brooke's china doll out-fit! Great job of sewing!