Thursday, December 24, 2015

Thanksgiving

The night before we left for Thanksgiving in Utah, we put up the tree and decorated it. Ivy was super excited to be last in the line. 

We usually stop at Great Grandpa's in Tremonton to feed the kids and change some diapers, and we all love it. 


 Thanksgiving Day!

 I was in charge of rolls and I made 4 batches and luckily they turned out fantastic!


 My pie didn't win the contest though. It was mint chocolate chip caramel. Asphalt Pie is what I called it. Soooo good, but not good enough to win! 

The kids go to pick an ornament off Grandma's tree and got new jimmies!



 The day after Thanksgiving, Vince was a super dad, and went along with a photo shoot I signed us up for at Thanksgiving point. Basically daddy dresses up like Santa and the kids aren't afraid. I LOVED it! Vince was such a sport. I told him that our kids were only little once and I would cherish the photos, and it was only $25, so it was a great deal! 



And HELLO Adorable!!!!! This is my favorite picture ever! 

 These two are cute too!


 Jammers was having a hard time, which shows is most of the rest. 
But we still love him!






0 comments: