Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas WEEK is here!

Oh buddy!
 Before we knew it was Christmas week!

Complete with neighbor gifts!

Photo shoots!


Blizzards

Trips to the Doc!


James would try ever moment he could to touch the tree, and when I told him no he would start to cry!

And Daddy got paid with a snowmobile and the kids couldn't have been happier!

The night before Christmas Eve, Christmas Adam as we say, Grandma and Grandpa Byram had a party in Idaho Falls at a hotel. So the kids could swim and make a mess!


Everything was going great. Santa came, we played some games, and had pizza!

We had a hotel room for the night but we had decided not to sleep over, just came for the fun. So we went to our room to change into our swimsuits. I had decided to not bring a swimsuit since James usually only lasts a few minutes in the water, so Vince got in the with kids and I stayed out to take James as soon as he was done. 

I was walking around taking pictures of the kids in the pool and then went to take one of Ivy and couldn't find her. I walked around the shallow end and still couldn't find her. I turned around and started looking the chairs to see if she had gotten out. 


 I still couldn't find her! I walked around that Handicap Lift with the cover on and saw her, under the water in the deep end, desperately trying to get above water, with her mouth wide open! I screamed VINCE!!!! and threw my phone on the ground and went in!

She was not too far from the end of the pool so I only got in up to my shoulders. But my boots, pants, socks and shirt were all wet, and I didn't have anything to change in. 

She was fine. She coughed and cried for about 20 minutes, but she got back in the pool! We will never forget the lifejackets ever again! So scary!!!!


 I walked around with a soggy butt all night but at least she was okay!



0 comments: