Monday, December 21, 2015

Tautphaus Park Funland

In July I took the kids to the Funland at the Zoo. 

Everything was going great. 




 A mom even came over to me while we were eating lunch and told me she thought I was super mom for bringing 4 kids to the Funland by myself. I was feeling pretty good about myself at this point. 



 Then Daddy even showed up to ride the ferris wheel with Jack because the girls were too afraid and I was wearing a baby. 

We decided we were done with the rides and walked over to the park. 
It was hot. And the kids were starting to get whiney. 

Suddenly Ivy needed to go poops. Like right now! So I gathered up all the kids and threw James back in the stroller. He was MAD and started screaming. Ivy was screaming too that she was going to poop in her underwear! 

We ran through the parking lot and I was about to meltdown from the heat and the screaming children.  Then Ivy stopped. Too late. We didn't make it. 

Super mom indeed. 


0 comments: