Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Farewell Little Fabric Shop

In September 2015 we decided that it was time to close down The Little Fabric Shop.
I started this business in the Spring of 2009.  It has been a fun 6 years, but I decided that my time needed to be spent raising my four kids, and not focusing on if some lady in Nebraska needed an extra 1/2 yard of something. 

We announced that all fabric would be $6/yard. Cost for me was about that. I just really wanted to get rid of it all and move on. My customers were so nice and said so many nice things about me wanting to spend more time with my kids. 


And then we had about 600 orders in a week and we were exhausted! 

 All we did was cut fabric. Day and night. I even had to hire help from some neighbor girls. 





We took some family pictures to put on my website for the announcement and they turned out pretty cute! 



 I literally screamed at Jack when he did this, and it actually turned out to be my favorite of the bunch. 




And here a few random pics of my baby James. 









0 comments: