Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Welcome Home!


I seriously stared out the window for an hour Saturday afternoon, just waiting for these two little stinkers to pull in the driveway. It was a glorious reunion!

We celebrated Brooke's 1st Birthday the very second they got here, because I was so excited and I couldn't wait one more minute!
(Beware a serious picture overload)
Lots of Pink
Vince couldn't get those babies out of the box fast enough, she was SCREAMING for them!
I think Jack actually opened ALL the presents, he loved the babies too!
I knew Jack would want a cake!

6 comments:

charm said...

Ohhhhhhh... to be a fly on the wall for that reunion! You're such a sweet mommy, Ange. They're lucky to have you....
... and those cupcakes!! :)

mandy said...

cute pictures Ang.... :) What a babe. Happy birthday little Brookie!

feefoo said...

Sorry the reason you had to wait an hour was because your mother and I made a little stop in at Target. The bib and the cake are the cutest things I have ever seen. That idea for the cake will be used around here many times I'm sure.

Liz and John Behunin said...

I want some cake. Happy birthday Brookie!!! We miss those cute little faces already. A pink party and we missed it, savannah would be heartbroken.

Alicia said...

Happy birthday, Brookelle! How exciting. I can't believe how fast they grow up. And what a darling cake! And congratulations to you - I'm sure it was SO great (understatement) to see your kids again!

Also - you are amazing, I can't believe you did SO much sewing - that's awesome!

Kent/Sue Adams said...

Angie you are such an awesome creative mom! I am glad your kiddos are home! We love you guys! Happy Birthday Brooke!