Friday, October 9, 2009

Productive

These 2 weeks went by very quickly! I decided to use this time to get stuff ready for the Unique Boutique in November. All I have done is SEW! SEW! SEW!



34 Blankets
36 Burp Cloths
36 Bibs
12 Superman/Batman Capes

I also have a whole other pile of stuff I completed earlier in the year. I am almost done, just about 20 more capes to go!

Today my To Do list is extremely long, because the kids are coming home tomorrow! Time to get this house, that has been completely ignored due to sewing, back into shape!

Reminiscing amidst all the work.

1 year ago today I was kissing this sweetie for the first time.



Where did all that hair go?


4 comments:

charm said...

HOLY COW!! You are soooooo Wonder Woman, Angie! Just a thought... YOU need the cape! :) I think it's awesome how driven you are, and how well you've done with all of this! You amaze me!
Oh, and... Brooke is so dang cute! I still can't get over all that hair either!

Nichole said...

Love all the sewing, and happy you have your kids back now!

Kent/Sue Adams said...

You make such cute stuff! I just think you are so creative! Happy Birthday Brooke!

Denise said...

Wow I am so impressed. You are so talented. I need to get some of those cute burp cloths. I hope you are feeling better!