Thursday, July 24, 2014

The 4th

The morning of the 4th we drove up into the Uinta Mountains


John brought canoes




 And we all supplied some cute kids!

 Oh yeah, I brought marshmallows!
 

 The bugs were crazy, just ask Liz.

.

Ah, the fishing. 

.

 There is nothing cuter than someone teaching someone else to fish. 


 And my heart skipped a beat when my two men went out in the kayaks.

 These are my two favorite photos from the day!




 We were beat!

But the party was just beginning!

 In case you didn't notice, Vince is missing from the family photo.  We couldn't find him. Dirty rat. 


This is the first time we have been around for the annual chalk drawing contest. 



I drew the star, and rocked this awesome sunglass tan. 

Loved Katherine's!



Then the talent show started! 



 It was 90 degrees on the deck but Katherine braved the sleep over with the kids! 

Saturday was the pool party!

 I was so proud of these kids and how brave the got! 



Ivy seemed to be having a hard time though.



 We drove home late that night as I had to teach Primary the next day. We made it to Grandma Jane's just in time for the firework show. It was a great 4th!



0 comments: