Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Birthday Boy!



Once again, we had a LEGO party! Good thing I saved just about everything from the last one.
I had an inkling that we might still be lovin LEGOs for the next bday. 

The prize bowl! I had prepared about 10 games, and we only got to 3 of them. I was not mad.  It went awesome!

We played LEGO bingo and then they each had to build a car.  I was so impressed by the cars they built!

Then we raced them.  This was a such a hit! The boys were making revving noises, so cute!



We were so excited that Josh and Savannah could come up for the party with Grandma Wheatley!

I spent 3 hours that morning filling water balloons for the water balloon toss. 




 Best day ever. He finally got infinity. Thanks Grandma Wheatley!




Once again, I couldn't have done a party without these two awesome helpers!

Everytime Jack opened up a set of Legos the boys went nuts!
"AWESOME!!! COOL DUDE!  NO WAY!!!" They were all so cute!

Happy 8th Birthday buddy! We love you so much!

0 comments: