Monday, July 7, 2014

Camping & Parade

The weekend of June 20th Vince took Jack camping up to Table Rock

Jack is there, just under the map! 

They used the quilt I made Vince for Father's Day. 



I am so glad that my incessant picture taking is rubbing off on Vince and he took lots of pictures. 











 They had quite the trip!

While they were having adventures in the woods, we were having adventures in Rigby at the parade!

We walked to the parade, and it only took 10 minutes.  Our rental house in town is so nice sometimes. 

We met up with the cousins and Grandma!

I loved watching Ivy wave at the Rodeo queens.

And get excited when candy was coming!



Our little Lady's. Chloe was having a good time, I promise. 

The best thing about living in a small town is that you know just about everyone in the parade and they make sure you get plenty of candy.  Cousin Zach helped Ivy out. 

We had so much fun! They boys sure missed out!


0 comments: