Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Jack's Baptism

July 12th 2014 
Rigby South Stake
9am

The boys had to be at the church at 8:15.  I am so glad someone took this photo of them! 

 It was a wonderful day. 

 I had to speak, but after watching my mom and dad wrestle with Ivy while I sat on the stand, I wasn't too mad about it. 




We thought we would get one more family photo, before Mom and Dad leave in 1 month!


Ivy's hair got caught on Vince's button and that was pretty much the end of us getting family photo.


I love these two ladies with all my heart! My two moms. 



I even caught my two dads conversing about something. 



Later that day we took a little trip to Flips Gymnastics in Rigby.  Where grown boys will be boys. 









Ask anyone, trying to get out of the pit was a disaster! 



60 years old and still flipping around. 


Mom couldn't even resist the fun. 




We went back to our house for a little bday party for Sam and Ivy. 


Samuel was enjoying the Birthday song serenade, as Ivy blew out ALL the candles on the cake. 
 

It was so fun to have everyone at the house! 



0 comments: