Monday, April 2, 2012

Conference Weekend


I really don't have time to blog today, but I am just big fat going to do it anyway!

Conference weekend was great.
A little conference, mixed in with a little Easter fun.
Perfect.

Apparently conference is better upside down.

We did treats again this year.  
The "Faith" bowl was empty after the first speaker.
Cookies galore!!!



She could hardly stand waiting for them to say the word "Family" so she could a get some Skittles.

During the songs Vince would dive back into the 3rd Hunger Games. Dirty rat, I bought that for me to read and he stole it before I got a chance to start it. 

Then we headed over to Grandma Jane's for a little Easter fun!

It was a bit windy, just ask Brooke. 

But there were still eggs to be found.

Always waiting on Brooke, story of his life.

Whahoo!

Ivy got to enjoy the Egg Hunt from inside.  

She found them all, time to relax.

Some candy and cash. SCORE!


Next it was time for Bunny Cakes!

Nice job kids, well done!

Thanks Grandma Jane for the awesome Parte'!

Sunday we played it cool by watching Conference and dying eggs.
 Which only took about 3.5 minutes as Vince was DYING to get those bowls of coloring off the table, and get back into his book. 
 Maybe 4 minutes...maybe.

Which is fine, as she was totally satisfied with the results. 

We finished off the evening by having a couple of dinner guests.

A fab weekend indeed.


2 comments:

kelley said...

I think my favorite photo is of Brooke with the curlers. Such a little diva.

Ryan, Becca, Brinley Boo AND Casen too! said...

What a great weekend! I love great weekends :) Your kids are adorable, it's too bad we will probably never live close because I think our kiddos would have a blast together!