Thursday, March 29, 2012

8 months going on 9

Ivy "was" 8 months.
Now she is more like 8.5 months old, but better late than never.

At 7 months this started...
Motivation: Uno Card

She didn't get more than 1 or 2 steps before her little arms would give out. But we knew she was close!

 Then she started sitting up in the crib about 7.5 months. I hate it. 
But I do love that little smile I get when she sees me come in ;)

I really don't like that she found a love for throwing binkies out of the crib. 
I just kept buying new ones because I couldn't figure out where they were going.
Bingo!

She puts EVERYTHING in her mouth. EVERYTHING!

She has stopped sleeping in my arms. Sniff, sniff.
(6months)

At then just 2 days ago I found her doing this!
and this!
That little fart decided to start standing at things and make my life a lot more stressful!
She isn't going to let a little RSV cramp her style!

 And then she decided to start crawling and getting into everything!

And she is fast!
One minute she is on the carpet playing, and the next thing I know she is under the kitchen table finding all sorts of treats!

 And since she is basically growing up before I get it all documented, I decided to throw in her first pony.
Yes, there is in fact a tiny little piggy tail on the top of that little bald head. 
A girl can dream, right?
Grow hair.....GROW!

She thinks she is a big helper

She's not.
 In fact, she is just causing trouble everywhere she goes.

If by chance I get a moment to sit down, she is all over me. 

I fear she will be my first climber. 
Heaven help us.

We love you miss Ivy!

3 comments:

Marcie said...

I need a yard of that gray chevron fabric.....

Karla said...

I better start baby checking my house!!

Kasha said...

She is just too dang cute! She looks so squeezable! They grow too fast.