Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Snow Clothes

It is March, and I JUST cut the tags off the kids' snow clothes that I bought last September.
MARCH!
Usually they just need a coat and some shades.
And on windy days Brooke has opted for the hood.

All the sudden it was like it was summer outside.

Even little Miss Ivy was introduced to the great outdoors.


And then........

SNOW!

We finally got enough snow for the kids to play in. 
IN MARCH!

Brooke has been dying to wear those pink snow bibs and I finally got to cut the tags off.


It all melted just 24 hours later, but boy were they happy!!!

I have decided that Winter should be done. It is March and it is no longer welcome.  I can totally accept that the kids only wore their expensive snow clothes once this year. 
It's fine.

Come on Spring!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

We can't even give our snow clothes away at the store this year. You can get them for NOTHING right now. I, personally, have LOVED this "winter".

Ryan, Becca, Brinley Boo AND Casen too! said...

Haha, I am with you! I said good-bye to winter a couple weeks ago when it hit the 70's here and am not happy that it was rainy and in the 50's today (I know that's probably Spring weather for you :))... good news is it will be in the 80's this weekend... did you want to come visit for Jack's spring break? :)