Friday, March 2, 2012

A Fear

Do you ever fear that you just might eat your baby because she is so stink'n cute you just can't control yourself, and you have this incredible urge to just bite off a chunk of her delicious cheeks?
..and her chunky chunk thighs?
..and nibble her rolly polly arms?
..and pinch her dimply little bum until there is nothing left!

Mmmmmmmm!

I do all the time!

She is just too delicious.
Someone please come save her before I devour her!

Or before I annoy the heck out of everyone around me with the uncontrollable baby talk and squishy faces I make!

It's bad. It's so bad.
I am probably too late. I'm sure Ivy will grow up thinking that is my normal voice. 

5 comments:

Lydia and Josh said...

so cute Angie!!

Karla said...

I need a kiss from her!! Cute pictures!!

Ryan, Becca, Brinley Boo AND Casen too! said...

Took the words right out of my mouth. Literally know exactly what you are talking about! And she is just a doll!! :)

MByram said...

Just eat her cause she is just TOO CUTE!!

charm said...

SOOOOO cute!!!