Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Curtain Crazy

I have ALWAYS wanted curtains in my family room.
And I have ALWAYS been too afraid to do it.
4 1/2 years of wanting.

A few weeks ago I saw the perfect fabric form them, and I went for it!

Feeding 8 yards of fabric through my sewing machine was quite a chore, but I am so happy with the final result!

And then I went curtain crazy!
I was so happy with the family room, that I wanted to add some joy to the kitchen as well!
I found the most delicious mustard fabric and whipped out the sewing machine again.
I could literally wrap myself up that fabric.  I adore it!!!!
Vince was such a sport in helping me totally hanging the rods.
The kitchen one twice even!  Someone just couldn't make up their mind on the height :)
He couldn't care less for curtains....but I think they are growing on him.

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Those are beautiful, Angie. Will you please come to AZ next year and do mine, too? I love them!

Chris and Cindy said...

Great job on the curtains! LOVE THEM!

Ryan, Becca, Brinley Boo AND Casen too! said...

Ok, now you have to come visit and teach me to sew! And Ivy's sexy pose is WAY too cute, definitely irresistible :)