Monday, April 30, 2012

Some People Live in a Mud House

This is for you Grandma Wheatley!

Brooke gave a talk in Primary yesterday.
As if my first day as Primary President wasn't crazy enough, why not throw in a talk I had to help her with.
I adapted this talk from a talk that me and ALL my siblings gave in Primary. I still remember my big debut.....I believe the original images where drawn by dad, and they were superbly-awesome!

This video is hilarious.

#1 I throw some killer looks at Jack who is in the distance making fun of her.

#2 We told Brooke to talk loud for the camera, which to her meant, talk in a low and very strange monotone voice. I laughed at the way she talked for about 20 minutes.  I am giggling right now just thinking about it.  When we practiced she did it in a high squeaky voice, but in front of the camera she makes the funniest voice. It was much better in Primary, even though the dumb new primary president couldn't figure out how to turn the microphone on!

#3 My facial expressions are absolutely ridiculous.  Someone shoot me. Do I make those in real life?

3 comments:

tonyandalli said...

SSSSSooooooooooo darling! And you don't make wonky faces... You're lovely!

Alicia said...

So darling! My favorites are:
Some people live in a TEEPEE
and
Some people live in a campHER

So cute, glad you taped it. Sheldon has to do a talk in primary next week (his first one), maybe we'll steal this. =) He's SO shy, I'll count it as a success if he joins me at the microphone while I give the talk...

Ryan, Becca, Brinley Boo AND Casen too! said...

Hahaha, WAY too cute!! I love it, all of it! Her is adorable and your facial expressions are perfect :)