Saturday, April 28, 2012

We Ride

As mentioned in the post below, I got this little pink bike to teach Jack how to ride without training wheels.
Which after 2 seconds we realized he could totally do!
 So about 4 hours later, we decided to try the bigger bike minus the trainers....
Hello!

I can't believe I ever doubted him!
 We were so worried about teaching him to ride, since he is a bit of a sensitive soul. 
Stupid parents, what do we know?
He didn't even wobble once!
Nice job Jack!

 We spent the day riding bikes in the freezing cold!
But that didn't stop Uncle Trevor from bringing the kids Popsicles and making a sticky dirty mess out of Brooke's face!

Ahh, at last the pink bike was back with it's rightful owner---Plus some new training wheels.

This goofball does the weirdest things when I ask her to smile. 
But I do love Jack in the background.
All serious about the road ahead of him. 

Tonight.....WE RIDE!

0 comments: