Monday, January 30, 2012

New Year Resolution #2

I know what your thinking, what was #1?

#1 Was getting healthy-The Green Drinks

So here we are at #2

*Learn How To Use My Fancy Camera*

I have officially owned that beast for over 2 years now and have always used it on the "Auto" setting.
What's the point of having a fancy camera if you aren't going to learn how to use it, right?
I HATE reading manuals.
I hate reading period.
But I buckled down the past few weeks and have learned some awesome things.
All of these are shot on my bed, because my bedroom has the best light.

Miss Ivy Jane


 I was so happy to finally capture her signature look, biting her lips!

Miss Brookelle


I took these for her newly remodeled bathroom and LOVE how they turned out!

Mr. Jack


He is such a stud, didn't complain once.

2 comments:

tonyandalli said...

I don't like manuals either! The Japanese parts make as much sense to me as the English parts!

And I'd like to request pictures of said bathroom update. With the fancy camera.
2 birds. 1 stone. Or 2 stones, depending how you look at it...

mandy said...

You are getting pretty good at using the fancy smancy camera there Ang. Love the pictures! Your kids are adorable.