Thursday, January 19, 2012

6 Months

Look at how this little stinker has grown right up!


 I had apparently lost my mind, or been too busy to notice, because for months 1,3 and 6 her head isn't dressed up. Looks like for months 4 & 5 I really had my crap together :)

Our little Ivy sure is loved.

The kids literally fight over who gets to SEE her first in the morning, something I still don't understand.

And they fight over who gets to give me a diaper.  Seriously kids, we change her 6x a day, you will get your chance.

 She has plumped right up, weighing in at 17.9 lbs
LOVE those chunkles!

She loves the bath tub, or "Tap Tubby" as her siblings call it.


And now that she can finally sit up, she is experiencing a whole new world!

Oh miss Ivers, you sure do make us smile!


6 Months
  • Loves her Babba
  • Still not eating solids, working on it
  • 1 tooth, 2nd one is on it's way
  • Drools like CRAZY
  • Always eating her hands
  • Five 6oz bottles a day
  • Wakes up 7:30am
  • Bedtime 8pm
  • Hates laying down
  • Hates her carseat
  • Still loves Jack the most!

3 comments:

Kasha said...

SHE IS SO STINKIN CUTE! I can't believe how fast they grow!!

kerstin said...

I love her!!

tonyandalli said...

She is truly scrumptious! I could gobble up her little cheekers!