Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Miss Ivy Jane



 Ivy was blessed on Sunday, August 7th by her Dad.

It was kind of a last minute decision, as we had originally planned to bless her a few weeks later. 
But it just worked out best, even though she was only 3 weeks old. 
 This was the best we could do for a family photo, there are just too many of us for a perfect picture now ;)


I absolutely adore this picture of Ivy and the two most amazing ladies in the world.  
I don't know how I was lucky enough to get the greatest mom and mother-in-law ever!



 The blessing was beautiful.
It all came together even at the last minute.
I actually found something to wear, Ivy didn't scream like we all thought she would, the after party was fabulous thanks to my amazing  mother who basically did EVERYTHING. 

Remember THIS post.
Yeah, I totally scratched both dresses and went with a different one. 
I love it. 

Memorable moments from the day:

Me trying to get all of us ready and presentable for 9am church= Quite the circus
I forgot to feed Brooke breakfast.
Ivy managed to poop all over her shoes and her blanket, but somehow missed the dress. Phew.
Jack had a blast playing with ALL of his cousins. He was a sweaty mess.
Brooke cried all day because her toys were invaded by ALL the cousins. 


0 comments: