Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Baby Talk

I am the queen of baby talk.
And I am very aware that it drives everyone around me nuts.
I don't believe I've stopped since June 12, 2006, the day Jack was born.

Along with my  baby talk is a slew of nicknames for the kids.  Here are just a few of them.

Jack-a-roo
 Jackster
 Scooter Buns
 Jack-a-Rooskie
 Budder
 Duder

Brookie Buns
 Brookster
 Brookie
 Stinky Bum
 Ladybug
 Brookie Bunny
 Skinny

Ives
 Ivers
 Stinky Lady
 Baby Girl
 Miss Ivy

And occasionally I refer to them by their actual name. 
Mostly when they are in trouble ;)

5 comments:

Denise said...

Those are just precious pictures! Love all the names.

charm said...

Those pictures of Ivy are SO cute! And don't worry... we all baby talk. At least you are aware of it. I usually don't realize it until I am watching an old family video and cringing every time I hear my voice! :)

Kasha said...

Your kids are adorable, and I love the nicknames! And baby talk is the best. :)

Karla said...

I remember one, Angie pangie pooper scooper! It's an inherited sickness.

Ryan, Becca, Brinley Boo AND Casen too! said...

Your kiddos are WAY too cute! Seriously adorable. And I love all the nick names... It's a wonder our kids even learn their real names! :)