Sunday, May 29, 2011

Mesa Falls

 Two fabulous things happened this weekend:
1-Vince and I celebrated our 7th Anniversary
2-My parents came up to Idaho for a visit.

We hated watching them leave today, but at least the kids only cried for 20 minutes instead of the hour I had planned on.

On our Anniversary we went to Mesa Falls, where Vince proposed. (Here is that story)
 I love this place!  You can stand basically right over the top of the falls and look down.

My mom was a little weary of the overhang supports.

You would think I would be the weary one...you know...being a whale standing on a ledge!
 I swear it was the shirt, I am not really that big!  I may be in denial.

The kids LOVE waterfalls!

And this one is just about as cool as they come!

The visitors center has a room with a bunch of dead animals you can pet.

Totally gross and disgusting.
I do believe I coughed up a hairball on the way out.

Our favorite:  The totally nasty bear on the end of the table.

Roarrrrrrrr!

Grandpa and Grandma come back!  We miss you already!

5 comments:

Kasha said...

Happy Anniversary! We were just at Mesa Falls the day before!! We didn't go into the visitor center, looks like we weren't missing out too much. ;) FYI you look so cute pregnant!

kerstin said...

Looks like fun! I agree, you look cute! Can't wait for that darling little girl to be born :)

Karla said...

It was a beautiful day, one request... remove that picture of me. Holy cow, could I look worse?

Denise said...

The falls look amazing as do you! Happy Anniversary! And I think you should just move here, then you could see your mom all the time.

Fox Family said...

Happy number 7! You guys do so many fun things, we need to take lessons from you apparently. My favorite line "a bunch of dead animals you can pet", I nearly peed my pants. Miss you!