Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Almost!

I know what your thinking....

How can one pregnant woman look so glamorous?
 It's hard work.  Picking out the perfect oversized T-shirt can be grueling, but after hours of prep, my 33 week photo is just beautiful.

I might even enter it into a contest.

Hahaha, not so much.

I was waiting until a day that I actually got dressed and looked great to take a photo...but since those days are few and far between, I thought I better document this stage of pregnancy, jammies and all!

Jack literally asks me EVERY DAY...

Mom, when is the new baby gonna get here?
 I decided that instead of getting mad at him and saying,
"Jack, I told you 5 minutes ago!"
every few minutes,
I would give him a visual.
50 Links.

50 Days left until D Day!

I am desperately praying that we don't rip off every link of that chain before the "baby", who is still nameless, gets here!

I am hoping there are at least 10 links still on that chain by the time we bring her home.
Wishful thinking.

We are so ready for her to get here.

I am ready to squeeze her.
I am ready to be up all night long.
I am ready to watch Brooke like a hawk!
and most of all,
I am ready for all the "Pregnancy Fun" to be over with, and the "Baby Fun" to begin!

2 comments:

kelley said...

I totally almost did the same thing! I decided I'll do one for J's deployment instead.

Btw, you look fab! I'm still refusing to take any pregnancy-specific pictures. I have a mirror... that's all I need.

Ryan, Becca, Brinley Boo AND Casen too! said...

What a great idea! I wish I would of thought of that, it's just so hard for kids to understand! Crazy that it is so close, yay! And you are looking fabulous!