Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day

I stumbled in upon this moment yesterday in the kitchen...
 Thank goodness for the camera on my phone or I may have missed capturing it completely.
A great father at work.

Without that camera on my phone, I would have missed this moment too...

And I would have missed all the "Horse Play" that took place at Grandma and Grandpa Byrams after church
 Don't they look comfy?

Poor guy had to work even on Father's Day!

But it looks like they were all enjoying themselves.

Jack even took a turn with Uncle Trevor.

Exact quote after this picture was taken:

"I did it Mommy, I did it!!!!!"

Jack loves the fact that this white horse's name is "Jack".

Happy Father's Day!

2 comments:

charm said...

Cute! What would we do without SUNDAYS!?! ;) Those are some cute pics, Ange. I need to break out my phone's camera more often!

Ryan, Becca, Brinley Boo AND Casen too! said...

What a fun Father's Day! And yes, thank goodness for phone cameras! You caught some great moments!