Friday, June 25, 2010

A mind of her own

Where to start.....



She never ceases to amaze me. She did all this by herself.

And the doll bink?

She sucked on it for 2 hours. Apparently she is trying to prove a point.
What am I going to do with her?

She is constantly trying to take her top off. An issue I hope to have fixed by her teen years.

When she sets her mind to something, she means it! She had a death grip on this balloon for hours.

This is HER space. Don't even think about invading it, or she'll slap you. Poor Jack gets slapped alot.

For those of you who know her, I am sure you can hear the sound she is making in this picture.
"AHHHHHHHHH!"

She loves to ride her horse with her eyes closed. Not recommended. Last week she accidentally rode it down the stairs.

She wants to remain the baby, in every possible way.

She thinks she is pretty hot stuff. The teenage years are going to kill me.

In spite of it all. We do love her.
It's a good thing she's cute.

6 comments:

Denise said...

That is priceless! And yes you may want to get the shirt issue under control!

kerstin said...

The neighborhood train is a brilliant idea! I'll go in on it :)

Kent/Sue Adams said...

She is so dang cute! I love her personality- Although I am sure its not easy to live with its fun to watch!

Karla said...

If you need a break I know of a great place she can stay in Utah for as long as you need!!!!!! She is a cutie!

The Taylor's said...

Her & Jaden should meet...or not...we'd be in for it! Just say she's a lot like her dad :)

charm said...

Can I just tell you how much I love reading your blog? I've probably said it before... and I'm sure I'll say it again. Your posts are just so entertaining. That little Brooke is soooo cute! You guys seriously HAVE to have more kids... they are the cutest ever!