Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Best Week Ever

You know that show on VH1

"Best Week Ever"

Yeah, we totally would have won that last week.

You name it, we did it!

We spent a week in Utah at Grandpa and Grandma's, and as always, it did not disappoint.

Build A Bear
I caught Brooke eating the fluff out of her Bunny, Yum.
Jack named his Tiger "Superman".
All the kiddies!

We had a picnic lunch nearly everyday!

Matchy Matchy, Green squared! (That's for you Dad)

Zoo
Brooke was terrified on the Train and didn't move a muscle.

Water Slide
Grandma bought a water slide for her backyard. Hours of fun!
I even went down a few times. Look out below!

Marshmallows!

Happy Father's Day!

All of us looking, smiling, with our eyes open!
Miracles do happen!

4 comments:

Kent/Sue Adams said...

I want to go to your moms house too! It looks like you guys had a great time! And I love being back by your kids! They are just so cute!

Karla said...

Miss ya!!

kelley said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe you quoted Return to Me!
By the way, I want your parents as my grandparents. I want to quit my job and play at their house all summer.

Ryan, Becca, Brinley Boo AND Casen too! said...

Looks like tons of fun! Love the family picture at the end - beautiful as always!