Thursday, June 4, 2009

Human Doodle

Sometimes I am not quite sure if I am cut out for this "Mom" thing.

I look away for one minute and...
My little Jack turned himself into a work of art.
I am afraid the words that came out of my mouth were just as artistic and colorful.


My dear little boy has always been a little bit quirky! You are just never sure what he is going to say, or what he has up his sleeve. My mother, and some other family members, attribute this to the fact that I make him drink watered down apple juice and I don't turn the sound on to the movie in the car. While they label it as "mean", I on the other hand label it as "character building".

You see, this is what happens when you turn the sound "on" to the movie. There is no sign of intelligent life anywhere. I prefer responsiveness.

So maybe Jack is a little silly, and a little quirky, but that is how we like him. I ask you, does this kid look deprived?

We ♥ You Jack!

3 comments:

Karla said...

Okay, it is too cute for words! You need to be a writer and write a column about your life adventures in a newspaper. Who can we send this to?

Liz and John Behunin said...

We miss that little guy, he is just too funny.

Audrey said...

hmmmmm...mean?? Me thinks not! I choose to think that you are refining his taste buds to appreciated very flavorful foods by watering down his apple juice and preparing him to learn to read lips by not turning on the sound.


...so really, you are providing him a great service!


p.s. I think you should add me to your blog roll...just cause I'm that important!