Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Lake Powell


We left the kids in Utah and headed down to Lake Powell for some fun in the sun with our friends, even though it was mostly fun in the clouds and rain.
Besides the Suburban breaking down, a little rain, and the house boat getting lose in a storm, everything was perfect.

These boys can handle anything. This was taken right after the storm passed and they got the boat re-anchored.

And what would a vacation be without 4 crazy men/boys on a banana.
Vince & Chris also spent a lot of time lounging in the chilly water.


I tried wake boarding, again, and didn't get up, again. I did try the tube, and hated every minute of it! Thanks Becca for putting up with my whining.


Vince, on the other hand, loved the tube. I am shocked those boys survived. And of course Vince showed me up on the wake board and slalom ski.
It was a great vacation, and it was hard to come home. We were excited to see our little stinkers though!

5 comments:

Karla said...

one man = one man on vacation
two men = 1/2 man on vacation
three me = 3 boys on vacation!

Audrey said...

hmmmm.....seems you and I had about the same post.......have you somehow found a way to read my thoughts? Well, if you did, its a scary place so be careful!

Liz and John Behunin said...

I love lake powell. Sorry that it was so rainy. Cold lake powell is not as much fun. But it looks like you managed to find fun. I'm glad that you had a fun time. I had fun playing with your cute kids all week.

charm said...

Oh man! Wish we could have came!! That looked so fun!! I haven't been boating forever! We were jealous all week! :)

Jill said...

That looks like soooo much fun! We love going to lake powell! We also have one of those banana boats they are a blast!!