Thursday, May 28, 2009

Cinco Anos

He kissed me first, he says it was me.

I said "I love you" first, he said, "Oh no." seriously

He dumped me twice, obviously I took him back.

When he met my parents he called my dad "Chief." My dad was unsure.

When I met his parents, George made me eat everything on the table. I was scared, and honestly a little sick.

Our dating experiences may not have been perfect, but life since pretty much has been. My Mom & Dad absolutely love Vince now, and I have learned how to fight off George and his 6 pieces of steak and cake.


We decided to go to San Diego for our honeymoon, because Vince promised that we would go to Hawaii for our 5th Anniversary. We made it to Hawaii a couple years ago, so I don't think we will be going again anytime soon. We will probably just do what we do every year, nothing. Vince hates romance and he is not big on holidays. So a romantic holiday requiring some thought is complete torture for the man. I have finally learned to just accept it.


Even though our anniversaries aren't fancy shmancy, I still love him! Mostly because he makes the cutest babies, does he not?



At the risk of being completely cheesy, here are some highlights from our Cinco Anos together!

First Apartment in RexburgSee that tiny window, that was it! Dungeon!

First House in Rigby

Red Fish Lake 2005

Hawaii 2005 Mexico 2005

Table Rock 2005

Baby Jack 2006


Caribbean Cruise 2007
Caribbean Cruise 2008

Alaskan Cruise 2008

Baby Brooke 2008



Family Portraits


I love you Babe! Happy Anniversary ♥

5 comments:

charm said...

Ohhhhhh Happy Anniversary, Ange and Vince! You guys are soooo cute together! I love how he called your dad "Chief" and said "oh no" when you said you loved him. BOYS! He and Devin have WAY too much in common!.... especially the romance and holiday thing... and working too much... and wearing camo shorts... :) ha ha

Karla said...

Where has the time gone! 5 years and 2 children! You have made good use of your time!!

Liz and John Behunin said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Such a lovely day to celebrate.

Kent/Sue Adams said...

Happy Anniversary! I cant believe it was 5 years ago! That is crazy! It must be a family thing about not doing much for Anniversarys because its like pulling teeth for Brock to celebrate anything! Well at least we have GREAT Husbands!

Rachel said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! Looks like 5 very adventurous, very successful years! You guys have such a beautiful family. Congrats!