Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial

We had our Daddy home for 3 whole days! That rarely happens, it was fantastic!

I did a lot of sewing for a craft boutique I am doing this weekend, and the family put up with me superbly!
We did some laundry
Went Park Hopping
It was a little too windy for the Princess, so here we have a makeshift playpen
Jack washed his car
I got some kisses
We roasted hot dogs and marshmallows at Grandma & Grandpa Byrams. Yummmm!

Can you spot the tiny woman screaming in the background and falling out of the stroller?

4 comments:

charm said...

So cute! Ange... you are awesome! I was just lookin' at your store, and I'm in AWE of the things you make! Seriously, I LOVE every single thing! And your prices are great! I just wanna buy one of everything!

Liz and John Behunin said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun. We missed you this weekend. I was really excited that you were coming down and then you didn't. But that fabric is so cute. Gee I wish I knew someone who was having a girl.

Chris and Cindy said...

Hi Angie! Brookelle is getting so big... I love the picture of you and her! Too fun! I love the new fabrics. You have been a busy little bee...

Katherine said...

Looks like a fun weekend. We went to a flea market and a ward BBQ. Boy I miss the family