Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Major Bummer!



So, I have been busy this last week working on stuff that I am going to be selling this Saturday at Some Guys Flea Market in Rexburg. I have been making all sorts of bows and headbands, and Binkie Clips. My main focus though was on these adorable little bibs and burp cloths. I got about halfway done sewing all the stuff I had cut, when..... there was a loud pop and a little puff of smoke, and no kidding, my machine blew up! I have been all excited about this little flea market and being able to sell some stuff, and now I will only have half the stuff I wanted. What a bummer! Oh well, time for a new machine.
So if you are bored this Saturday, come up to the Hinckley Building in Rexburg and check out all the stuff. There are vendors like me trying to sell stuff, and the rest of the vendors are students selling their stuff. It is kind of like a huge garage sale. I love garage sales! My sister is coming up and selling some of the most adorable crochet booties with me too. It goes from 10-2pm. Come and see if you can find any good deals.

0 comments: