Thursday, March 26, 2009

Back in Business

After a one week hiatus, Broadway Baby is back in business! Say hello to the Singer 590 Commercial Sewer. She's fancy and a little intimidating. A lady who purchased the same machine sent me an email warning me to watch my fingers, cause this machine will eat 'em right up. Apparently it is pretty fast. Even with this finger guard she said that she has almost sewn through her fingers 3 times. I think I will keep a tally on the side of my blog of how many times I stitch my fingers ( I will spare you the gory photos).
I am hoping to get a lot more stuff sewn with this new machine for this weekend. I am doing the flea market again, and this is the last Saturday. My tie bibs were the hottest seller last week. Shocking to me, because I do think they are a little cheesy, but I like em anyway. Jack does too. He keeps trying to put the bibs on, so I let him try one out.

Warning: The rest of this post is very random.
I took this picture last week, Like Father, Like Son.
We went and saw the Windmills last weekend when my parent's were here.
And finally, of course, I have to add a little picture of my sweetie pie.

0 comments: