Friday, February 7, 2014

This and That

Throughout January we did a little of this and that. 
Target with popcorn

Dishes, and looking absolutely adorable.

 Pretty nails and Ivy getting sick again!

I FINALLY worked up the courage to have my bloodwork done. 
Everything came back fine, thank goodness. Last September it had gone up from .2 to .6, and now it is back down again. I am so tired of this, but just keep on trucking!

We went one Saturday to help Daddy clean out his old shop that he is going to rent out. 
And the kids were finally able to ride their Christmas Presents from G & G Byram.

And in case Vince ever claims that I never help him.....
 

I worked for HOURS on the bathroom and sink at the shop.  Seriously, the bathroom could have been on an episode of Dirty Jobs.  I have NEVER seen anything like it. Men are gross, and the Urinal was indescribable. He owes me big time!


0 comments: