Monday, February 10, 2014

Happy Birthday To Me

I turned 30 this year.
I know, it's an awful cruel joke. 

Vince wasn't sure what was worse, the fact that I was no longer in my 20's, or the fact that I specifically asked for a new vacuum and new mop. Have I mentioned how much I HATE the slate floors in the rental house!!!!!! All I wanted was something that would clean them well. Mission accomplished. 

Aside from my new cleaning products....Vince took me to dinner and to a chick flick.  
 
He was the only man in the theater, but oddly enough he liked the movie as much as I did. 

Got home just in time to put the kids to bed. 


And to hear this little lady say, "Mommy, I missed you." 

My birthday seemed great.  The perfect way to start this decade of my life.

Then BAAM!!!

Look what I found.

Looks like the kids had a great time with the babysitter. 
Really didn't want to start out my 30's with bad luck!
As if I don't feel like they are going to be bad enough!

0 comments: