Sunday, October 7, 2012

Conference Weekend


The weather man said frost was coming our way, so this weekend was our big HARVEST!
 I realize these picture are terrible, but still wanted to post them!
The kids have LOVED watching the pumpkins grow this year. Hopefully next year we can grow more than just 1 orange pumpkin!


 Seriously....what a crazy vareity! That big one is our pride and joy. 

Saturday morning I woke up with blurry vision.  Oh great.  Looks like my glasses were lonely and wanted me to look like a fool again.  Hopefully things clear up soon. 

We surprised the kids and took them to McDonald's for breakfast before Conference. 


Jack couldn't believe that McDonald's had pancakes.  THEY LOVED IT!

But he was sooooo anxious the entire ride home because he thought we were going to miss Conference.  He was watching the clock and freaking out when it turned 10 and we still weren't in the garage yet.  That boy LOVES conference. 
Well, who wouldn't love getting candy every time the speaker said the right word. 
I hope he likes conference this much in 5 years. 

They also loved finding each speaker in the magazines. 

While the boys were at Priesthood, we partied at Grandma Jane's!

Sunday we went back Grandma Jane's for lunch and she surprised Brookie with a Birthday cake!


 My kids love Conference. Probably more than Vince and I do. 
Makes me feel like I am doing something right.
I'll bet you can't guess which one's Brooke colored......

0 comments: