Friday, October 12, 2012

Brookie is 4!



 My little stinker is finally 4!  She has been waiting for this day.....well for a whole year!
 I absolutely LOVE watching her sing Princess songs on her new CD Player, she is so funny!


 We skyped Grandma Wheatley while Brookie opened their presents to her. 
Tinkerbell Faries=the best day of her life!

 She wanted a Princess Cake.....I think I hit it right on!
It turned out 500x cuter than I had expected! The kitchen was 500x messier than I had expected too!

 She was sooooo excited to go Birthday shopping with Grandma Jane! She came home with all sorts of treasures!

I told her she could pick anything she wanted for dinner....she chose Spaghetti.

 The cake turned out soo cute I had a hard time cutting it up.  All that hard work.....straight to our butts!

 She loved having the cousins over for a little cake and ice cream!




 She had the best day ever!

Vince helped with the party too. He single handedly finished off all the punch. 


0 comments: