Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Brookie Snookie

My sweet little Brookelle is turning 4 tomorrow.  Here is a little tribute to our Brooke Poo!

She loves to play outside. And will come in every 5 minutes to ask if she can have a Popsicle. 

 Forget boys....her first love is Cotton Candy.

 Dance class is the highlight of her week.  "Is it Thursday Mom?"

French Fries and Chicken Nuggets are her fave.

She pulls the most hilarious faces.  Such an animated little fart. 

 Sometimes I swear she is 3 going on 17!
 She loves to lay out and I constantly find her laying on her side like this.  17 for sure.
She loves to stare at herself in the mirror. 

Swimming is one of her favorite things right now. 

 She takes after me.  Sometimes she just like to sit back and people watch.


 She wants a trampoline more than anything in the world!

I can't always count on Miss Brookelle to pose like a model for me.

 Her most recent "trick"

She could play all day.  Always chasing after Jack.

She CAN'T ride to Utah without a blankie on her lap. CAN'T!

 She is my bravest kid.  Not afraid of the petting zoo at all....
 well, until a goat jumped all over her.

She even worked up the courage to go down the slide at the spray park.  3 cheers for Brookie!

She will often ask in her prayers to go to a restaurant.  She loves to eat out!


 She HATES to go shopping with me.  She asks for a treat every time  and if I don't have one......this is not the face she makes!

 She wanted to go to school this fall so badly, but I kept her home 1 more year.  We are doing a little preschool everyday when Jack is gone to school, and she LOVES it!

She loves Green Drinks. 

She is so sweet and smiley, and LOVES to be tickled. 

She LOVES to go to the doctor.  My kids are so weird like that. 


My Dad keeps telling me she looks just like I did when I was a little girl.

I Love you Brookie!
Happy 4th  Birthday!



1 comments:

Karla said...

Okay you did a great job with all the pictures.... I cried!!