Monday, March 7, 2011

.......AND THE STRAWBERRY WINS!!!

(Please excuse the Phone quality photo)

On Saturday, I had officially waited as long as I could.
I needed to buy something.
And these were my favorite boy and girl selections.

Brooke has been carrying them around for days.
Hugging them.
Kissing them.
And even talking baby talk to them.
(Brooke and Me, shhhh. )

And today we found out that the Strawberry Won!

Baby Girl Byram is on her way!

Now, I may have said that I was looking forward to maybe having another boy in the house.....
But as you can see, I WAS WRONG!   I am so excited for this little girl that I can't seem to stop smiling! And I already had to get down the boxes of Newborn stuff. 
I gave them a good whiff, hoping they would smell like newborn goodness.....but much to my dismay, they smell like storage room dust.
But they sure are cute!


I also couldn't resist already planning the nursery. Once I know what I am having is when the pregnancy really seems real to me, and I can get to work on all the fun stuff.
Fabrics are strewn about in the decision making process.
I found this sweet rocking chair at the DI for $20!  It is in fabulous condition and the only down side is that it still smells like old lady perfume.  Or maybe it is my perfume.......either way, it needs to be cleaned a little bit!  But it totally rocks and swivels 360 degrees! I love it an unhealthy amount.   And now I just have to find the right fabrics that match it for  the bedding.

So far, this is where I am at.  Even though I have about 26 different combos to sort through. 
Good thing I have a few months to make a decision ;)

14 comments:

Alicia said...

Congratulations!! So fun. I can only imagine the creative CRAZINESS that must arise when you are having a baby and you actually OWN your own fabric store. =) Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Erika said...

YEAH! So glad you will have 2 girls together - they will be great friends... most of the time!

Cory & Alli said...

Okay, I SERIOUSLY love that chair!!!

Karla said...

I can't wait to come rock a little girl in that bad boy chair (or bad girl chair)!!

kerstin said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the strawberry outfit!! So darling!

kerstin said...

And I LOVE the chair too! How do you find these great DI finds?! Next time I am going with you ;)

kerstin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris and Cindy said...

Congratulations! HOpe you are feeling well. We are thinking of you and can't wait to meet the new byram!

Kent/Sue Adams said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you!

mandy said...

WAHOO for the baby girl! Two girls and a boy sounds just great. Maybe I'm biased cuz that's my family... or maybe I'm jealous cuz I'm hoping when we do decide to have #3... I'd love to have those same numbers! Wishful thinking maybe?

charm said...

GO STRAWBERRY! I absolutely can't wait to see your newest little girl! I think Brookelle is the cutest! And I know Jack will fall in love with her too... no matter how disappointed he was with the news.

Nichole said...

First of all, yeah for little girls...they are so much fun and it is like Christmas all over every time you get to get more clothes out of storage from your last little one! I can't wait to see pics of your nursery, I am sure it will be beautiful, you are so creative and talented.

Ryan, Becca, Brinley Boo AND Casen too! said...

Yay! How fun! I thought it would be kinda fun to have another boy too, bt now that our little girl is here I just LOVE it, girls are too much fun! Love the chair and the fabric choices! Congrats! :)

Liz and John Behunin said...

i can't wait for your cute little girl. Now you can match baby lizzy and brookie in matching sailor dresses!!! I wonder if mom still has any of our old matching dresses.
Looks like you are just a little copy cat when it comes to the boy, girl, girl pattern.